Below is a brief synopsis of the annual SPTF Competition. Details and documentation of this event can be found on the webpage titled “Competition”, which is listed in the main menu of this website .
Venue: Steinway Piano Gallery, Melville New York
The Annual Competition is a two-day event.
The 2020 Competition is tentatively scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, March 28 and 29, 2020
****The following are the 2020 Competition Deadlines:****
- November 30, 2019 — Final day to submit New Repertoire Evaluation Request Form for evaluation of repertoire level that is not listed in SPTF competition repertoire list.
- December 1, 2019 — Online Registration opens.
- January 8, 2020 — Online Registration closes.
- January 9, 2020 — Fees are to be submitted to the Treasurer and must be postmarked by this date.
- February 5, 2020 — Final day to change a performance piece only by those students whose registered piece is a duplicate.
To register for the Competition, please click on the 2020 link when available.