Fall Creative Showcase
Winter Creative Showcase
Formal Recital (East)
Formal Recital (West)
Annual Competition-Day 1
Annual Competition-Day 2
Check the website newsletter and your email for all details.
(* Other deadlines are applicable for the Competition. See Competition Rules & Regulations)
How to Register Students for the Recitals:
1. Fall and Winter Showcase Recitals: Recital registrations must be submitted by Email to the Recital Coordinator, Diane G.
2. Formal and Annual Festival Recitals: both recital registrations must be submitted online by accessing the Recital Registration link which can be found below. Contact the Recital Coordinator, Esther M. with any questions.
Please click on the following link to register students only for the Formal and Festival Recitals:
3. Annual Honors Recital: Recital registrations must be submitted online by accessing the Honors Recital Registration link which can be found below. Contact the Recital Coordinator, Johanna K. with any questions.
Please click on the following link to register students for the Honors Recital only.
* A SEPARATE REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EACH STUDENT.
*Registration notification will be sent to the membership prior to each recital deadline.
* Registration forms must be submitted and fees postmarked by midnight of the due date, which will be strictly enforced.
No late or phone registrations will be accepted.
* If one teacher registers 8 or more students, the students will be divided between at least two recitals.
The Honors Recital has a limit of 2 students per teacher. (1 per recital time)
* Time limits per student are as follows:
Creative Showcase: 3 minutes
Formal and Festival Recitals: 5 minutes
Honors Recital: 10 minutes in total for 2 students from the same teacher or 7 minutes total if only 1 student is registered.
Only if time allows, longer pieces may be accommodated by the recital coordinator by request.
* Students may perform more than 1 piece, provided the total does not exceed the time limit.
However, students may only register 1 piece for the Honors Recital.
*Honors Recital level must be NYSSMA level 3 or higher.
* $10 per student; no sibling discounts.
*1st Place winners of SPTF competition are exempt from registration fee, performance level, time limits, number of students limit per teacher.
* MAKE 1 CHECK FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF REGISTRATION FEES PAYABLE TO “SPTF” AND DELIVER TO THE RECITAL COORDINATOR.
Download the recital documentation below