New Entries to the Competition Repertoire List
December 16, 2016
Dan Fogel, the SPTF Competition Repertoire Committee Chair has asked me to post the following:
to include 23 new pieces of repertoire that the repertoire committee voted on,
as well as 2 level changes:
- Chopin’s Nocturne in e minor – Op. 72, No. 1
- & Waltz in c# minor – Op. 64, No. 2 – Tempo giusto were moved from Late Advanced to Early Advanced division.
The linked spreadsheet should be up-to-date, alphabetized in 3 different ways for your convenience.
There are still 3 pieces that need to be evaluated by the committee to resolve a conflict in which they have been placed in two different divisions.
- J. S. Bach/Kabalevsky’s Prelude and Fugue No. 2 in d minor;
- Thiman’s Flood-Time from Water Pieces of the 6 Sketches for Piano;
- Brainard’s Starlight Waltz
If you are a teacher who plans to register a student with one of those pieces, please contact us so we can resolve the conflict immediately.
April 09, 2017
March 28, 2017